Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021! Total-2000 post! Intelligence officer Recruitment Notification @Mha.Gov.In
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021: Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) is going to Recruit the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive. As per the Notification, there are 2000 Vacancies are filled by Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs). Applicants who are seeking Grduation level job this is the best chance for them. those Candidate will make the online registration from 19Dec2020. The last date for submission of online application is 09Jan2020.
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in only
Details About Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
Name of the organization:-
Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)
Starting date to apply online:- 19Dec2020
Closing date to apply online:- 09Jan2020
- The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
All over india
Vacancy details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:-
Post Name- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO)
|Catagory||No. of post|
Eligibility criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:-
- Candidate should have Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
Selection process of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:-
selection will be based on Written Examination (Tier 1, Tier 2) & Interview.
|General, EWS and OBC||Rs.600|
How to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:-
- Go to official website @Mha.Gov.In
- Find the notification for above said post then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online”
- fill the application form correctly
- Then click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference.