INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment 2021! Airmen post! New IAF recruitment notification @Indianairforce.Nic.In
INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment 2021: IAF Online applications are invited from unmarried candidate for Airman. They released new job notification for filling up Various vacancies. Candidate Who have class 12th/ Intermediate/ Equivalent examination/ Diploma from recognized board/ university can apply for this post. Candidate who are seeking Defence job this is the best chance for them. The online application will be active very soon.
Details of INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment 2021
Name of the organization:-
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Starting date to apply online:- 22.01.2021
Closing date to apply online:- 07.02.2021
Applicant Who have born in between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 can apply for this post
All over india
Vacancy details of INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment 2021:-
|Name of the Post||No of the Post|
Eligibility criteria for INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment 2021
- Candidate must have passed class 12th/ Intermediate/ Equivalent examination/ Diploma from recognized board/ university.
- Check official notification for Qualification details
Selection will be based on Online Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination
How to apply INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment 2021:-
- Go to official website @Indianairforce.Nic.In
- Find the notification for above said post then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online”
- fill the application form correctly
- Then click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference.
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932. Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron.
Four-and-a-half years later, “A” Flight was in action for the first time from Miranshah, in North Waziristan, to support Indian Army operations against insurgent Bhittani tribesmen. Meanwhile, in April 1936, a “B” Flight had also been formed on the vintage Wapiti. But, it was not until June 1938 that a “C” Flight was raised to bring No. 1 Squadron ostensibly to full strength, and this remained the sole IAF formation when World War II began, although personnel strength had by now risen to 16 officers and 662 men.