TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 | B.E./B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc students | new TCS Job notification @Tcs.Com
TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 : The organization announced new job notification for 2020-21 batch of B.E./B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc students Many Vacancies. TCS has recently Relesed notification for filling up Many vacancies for the above said Post 2021. Candidate Who are seeking Engineering Job can use this chance & apply online. Eligible candidates can apply for this As soon as Possible. Apply online for this Drive @Tcs.Com
Details Of About TCS Off Campus Hiring
About Smart Hiring Year of Passing 2021
We are building greater futures and are inviting you to make #TheBigMove towards growth and transformation. TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries. Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
Eligibily Criteria Of TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2019-2021
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- 1. Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
Important Date Of TCS Smart Hiring Drive
REGISTRATION END DATE :- 24th September 2021
TEST DATE :- October 2021
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
How to apply TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2019-2021
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links
Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
(You are required to register under IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
“Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
• Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
• For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – [email protected]
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQs) of TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2019-2021
Q: Which year of passing (YoP) is being considered for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process?
A: Students of the 2020 and 2021 Year of Passing (YoP) are eligible. Technical engineering graduates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./ M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA from any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges are eligible.
Q: When is the TCS Off Campus Hiring Test scheduled?
A: The TCS Off Campus Hiring test is scheduled from October 2021 onwards
Q: Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
A: You are requested to create your profile under ‘IT’.
Q: When is the last date to register for TCS Off Campus Hiring?
A: The last date to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring is 24th September 2021, however we urge you to complete the application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’ at the earliest.
Q: My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
A: Request you to directly log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
1. Click the “Unlock Account & Reset Password” link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 15 minutes.
2. Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, it will take another 15 minutes to generate the new password and be sent to your registered email address.
3. Request you to use a Desktop/Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Internet Explorer/Google Chrome.
Q: Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
A: Yes, it is mandatory. If you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature will not be considered for TCS Off Campus Hiring.
Q: I am not getting the ‘Apply For Drive’ option, what should I do?
A: The ‘Apply For Drive’ option will be enabled only for 2020 and 2021 year of passing technical engineering graduates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA.
Q: I have applied for the drive but have not got a confirmation e-mail, what should I do?
A: Post applying for the drive, the status will reflect as ‘Applied For Drive’ in your ‘Track My Application’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail about the same.
Q: My college has CGPA grading system. However, in my application form, there is only one option to update my marks. What should I do?
A: Please convert CGPA into percentage, complete the application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
Q: What if I already have a CT/DT reference number? Do I need to register again?
A: No, you do not need to register again. Please ensure you fill the Application Form & Click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
Q: I have forgotten my CT/DT Reference ID. Where do I get it?
Q: Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes?
A: Limited changes can be done once the profile is in Application Received/Applied for Drive status. Hence, we request you to complete the application form carefully.
Q: Can I change my photo in the application form?
A: Yes, you can change your photograph before you submit the application form. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading the photograph.
Q: I have incorrectly created my profile under ‘BPS’. What should I do now?
A: If you have incorrectly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your own alternate Email ID. If you want to get your BPS profile deleted, please send a mail to [email protected]
Q: I already have my CT/DT number. I need to update my marks/CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
A: You can edit by clicking “Edit Application Form” and update the required details. You can make changes only till Application Received/Applied for Drive status.
Q: I am not able to edit the Full-time/Part-time course in my Application Form. What should I do?
A: If you are not able to edit the Full-time/Part-time course in the Application Form, you have to send a mail to [email protected] for deletion of your profile, post which you can create a new profile with the same Email ID.
Q: I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
A: Only 1 profile needs to be created per candidate. Duplicate profile should not be created. Please write to [email protected] for the deletion of your duplicate profile.
Q: Will interviews also be conducted on the day of the test?
A: No. Basis the test performance, interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted students on their respective registered e-mail IDs.
Q: How will I know about my test schedule/test related information?
A: Information related to test will be communicated by TCS iON.
Q: How will we get the results of the test?
A: As part of the hiring process, only shortlisted students will receive further communication on their registered email IDs.
Q: Do I have to incur any cost to appear for the test?
A: TCS does not charge any fees at any stage of recruitment process. TCS is not affiliated with any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Hiring, conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Q: What documents are required for the TCS selection process?
A: You must have all your Xth, XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), UG / PG academic marksheets till last semester and degree certificates at the time of interview as well as joining (if you are selected).
Q: What documents are required if I have work experience?
A: If you are a candidate with work experience, please note that:
• You must provide experience related documents such as Experience Letter/Release Letter/documents wherein date of joining (DOJ) and date of release is clearly mentioned at the time of interview for all the previous organization/s.
• For the current organization, you must provide valid proof of work like Appointment Letter/Joining Letter during the interview.
• If selected, you must provide Release Letter and Experience Certificate from your last organization at the time of joining TCS.
Q: Whom do I contact for any assistance?
A: For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team.
Email ID – [email protected]
Toll-Free Helpline No – 18002093111
Important points to note:
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (marksheets and degree certificates).
- Please note that the communication related to test will be shared with you, by TCS iON.
- Kindly be informed that Test mode once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later (In-Centre or Remote)