OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021| Total Post- 335 | new OPSC Vacancy Notification @Opsc.Gov.In
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021:-Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) to fill in 365 vacant positions. The Government organization invites applications for PGT Posts from eligible candidates having Master’s Degree . These vacancies are in Odisha. Candidate who is seeking Odisha govt job this the good chance them. The job applications for OPSC Recruitment 2021 will be accepted Online application before 09Jan2022
Free Job Notification In Odisha
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 24 of 2021-22|
|Job Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Notification released date||18Dec2021|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02Jan2022|
Details Of OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
Name Of The Organization:-
Odisha Public service Commission
Starting date to apply online:- 18Dec2021
Closing date to apply online:- 02Jan2022
- The Minimum age should be 21 years and Maximum 32 Years.
- 5Year age relaxation for SC/ST Candidate
Vacancy Details of OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Logic / Philosophy||11|
Eligibility Criteria Required For OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must have Master’s Degree in subject concerned from a recognized University and have passed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualifications shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification
N.B :- B.Ed. qualification for subjects other than Botany, Chemistry, English, Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit and Zoology shall not be mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Selection Process Of OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021:-
- The selection will be based on Career Assessment and Personal Interview
Career Assessment : 70 Marks
- Matriculation : 10%
- Higher Secondary : 10%
- Bachelor Degree : 20%
- Post Graduate : 30%
- B.Ed : 30%
2. Viva Voce Test : 30 Marks
How To Apply OPSC OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021:-
- Go to official website @opsc.gov.in
- Find the notification for Posts of Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher for 17 stand-alone Govt. Higher Secondary Schools (Advt. No. 24 of 2021-22)
- Notification will be opened read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online”
- fill the Application form correctly
- Then click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference.