SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online For SSC CHSL @Www.Ssc.Nic.In
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020 in Computer Based Mode for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. As per the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification, there are Various Vacancies are filled by Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who are seeking +2 level job those Candidate will make the online registration from 01Feb2022. The last date for submission of online application is 07Feb2022
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
Details of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||F. No. 3/7/ 2021-P&P-I (Vol.-1)|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released On||01.02.2022|
|CBT (Tier-1 Exam)||May, 2022|
Name of the organization:-
Staff Selection Commission
Starting date to apply online:- 01Feb2022
Closing date to apply online:- 07Feb2022
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the Maximum age should be 27 years
- 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years and OBC ,For PDW candidate 10 years age relaxation
All over india
Vacancy details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:-
|Sl.no||Name of thepost|
|01||Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|02||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant|
|03||Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
Eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- The Candidates must pass 12th/+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500- 92,300|
Selection process SSC CHSL Recruitment:-
Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable candidate.
How to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment:-
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the notification for above said post then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online”
- fill the application form correctly
- Then click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference