SSC Recruitment 2022 | Total post-1000+ | Apply Online For SSC New vacancy @Www.Ssc.Nic.In
SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the in Computer Based Mode for recruitment to the post of various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. As per the SSC 2022 Notification, there are Various Vacancies are filled by Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who are seeking Graduation level job those Candidate will make the online registration from 20 July 2022 The last date for submission of online application is 04 August 2022
Free Job Notification In Odisha
Details of SSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Notification released date||20 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04 August 2022|
Name of the organization:-
Staff Selection Commission
Starting date to apply online:- 20 July 2022
Closing date to apply online:- 04 August 2022
- Candidate age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
All over india
Eligibility criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022
Junior Translator in CSOLS / Junior Translator in Railway / Junior Translator in Armed Force & Subordinate Officers
Educational Qualification :–
- Master Degree in Hindi / English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects. OR
- Master Degree in any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level OR
- Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 02 Year Experience
Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department :
Educational Qualification :-
- Master Degree in Hindi / English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory subjects.OR
- Master Degree in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level.
- Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 03 Year Experience
Selection process of SSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Paper-l will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-l
- The examination will consist of two papers, details are these papers are as follows :
- For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 100 /-
- For SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates : No Fee
How to apply SSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Go to official website @ssc.nic.in.
- Find the notification for above said post then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online”
- fill the application form correctly
- Then click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference